4.08.2011

Simple Spring Centerpiece

With Spring in the air and Easter right around the corner, I decided to whip up a little spring centerpiece for  our kitchen table. Not wanting to spend any money, I used things from around the house to create a little vignette.
I stacked two of my cake stands on top of one another. Then I added some moss that I had from a previous centerpiece. I nestled some candy eggs into the moss. (Which of course we were going to buy anyway; who doesn't love Easter candy?!)
The ceramic bird on the bottom tier is from Michael's, a year or so ago. The two birds on the top tier under the glass are actually our salt and pepper shakers (from Tarjay).
Any Springy decorating going on in your homes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Leave a comment below and let us know what you thought!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs