12.06.2011

christmasy welcome

If you were to walk into our front door, you'd be greeted by a very Christmasy console table.  I love to do Christmas crafts and this table is where the majority of my craftiness went to this season. In fact, almost everything on the table is homemade (and what's not was purchased from West Elm- can you tell I spend a lot of time there?!).  I brought back my ribbon tree from last year, and added a smaller rustic one to the mix. Mr. Owl hung around for another season. 
Nick and I also spent a couple hours making snow globes last weekend, after being inspired by this Anthropologie version. I'll explain how our craftiness in greater detail later in the week. We finished off the look by added some battery operated twinkling lights and a few mountains of fake snow! 
I just love decorating for the holidays! 

4 comments:

  1. that ribbon tree is an excellent idea...did you make that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow globes look so awesome! And the new tree too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They were actually really fun to make once we got around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ball jar snow globes!!!! So festive and unique!!

    Jen
    athomeinthenorthwest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Leave a comment below and let us know what you thought!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs